- mom: Aww, you're so cute.
- me: That's not a picture of me, that's a picture of a dog.
- mom: I... I knew that.
- : while watching the matrix
- mom: Didn't this guy play the elf queen in the hobbit?
- me: ...
- mom: He did, didn't he?
- me: Yep.
- manyblinkinglights: Horuss would basically do ANYTHING for you if you acted like he was a horse during it
- manyblinkinglights: doesn't matter what
- Mage: wedsfdsfsdghfdhgfds
- Mage: you should talk to me about dog cocks
- Chippy: yeah that sounds a lot better than homework good idea
- Mage: no do your homework
- Chippy: NO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DOG COCKS
In a perfect world...
- Mage: In a perfect world.
- Mage: One in which all Robins live in ~harmony~.
- Mage: Jason takes over as Nightwing
- Mage: And Dick is Batman and Damian is Robin and Tim gets punched in the face until he stops being an asshole and gets a better name.
- Mage: And Colin gets training and totally joins a new team with Damian.
- Chippy: and they are BESTEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE
- Mage: And they move in together and have sex all the time and 25 cats.
- Chippy: wow reading that sentence too fast
- Chippy: gave me the mental image of them having sex
- Chippy: and then damian has kittens
- Mage: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Mage: OH GOD
- Mage: LMAO
- Mage: oh gooooood
- Mage: They would have to find owners for all the kittens-- or no, Damian would want to keep them all to himself.
- Mage: they are his BABIES
- Chippy: And Dick is crying, "MY PRECIOUS BABY BROTHER I NEVER THOUGHT THIS COULD HAPPEN."
- Mage: "WHY DIDN'T YOU USE PROTECTION."
- Chippy: And Jason just kind of grins and says, "And here I thought /Colin/ was the bottom."
- Mage: And Damian totally goes for his throat.
- Mage: Because he's under a lot of pressure already okay and his temper is short.
- Mage: HE HAS MOUTHS TO FEED NOW.
- Mage: JASON CAN'T TAUNT HIM, HE'S A PARENT.
- Mage: GDI
- Chippy: HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN
- Mage: LOLOLOLOLOL
- Mage: OH MY GOD
- Mage: WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING
- Chippy: i'm dying oh my god
ain't no holla back boi
- Chippy: when damian hears jason whooping he laughs and hollars back
- Chippy: hollas at his boi
- Chippy: what
- Mage: oh my god
- Chippy: They made us buy this sketchbook and I don't know why the fuck it said 100 lbs on the cover because that shit did not weigh 100 pounds okay!
- Mage: Chippy........
Props to Damian for having Indian food right before buttsex btw.
tumblr user kingchips on damian wayne’s anal adventures
- chippy: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m842ogXYvy1qi3dugo1_500.jpg
- chippy: That's my penis.
- mage: WHAT
- chippy: No actually it's a blind snake.
- mage: WHAT
- chippy: My penis is perfect and beautiful in every way.
- chippy: What animes have you watched?
- mage: Uhhh, Fullmetal Alchemist. That's about it, really.
- chippy: Naruto, you said?
- mage: I never said Naruto.
- chippy: Right, Naruto....
- mage: I thought you were tumblr famous when I first met you.
- chippy: Oh. Sorry, no. I just post good porn. I legit think that's why all my followers follow me.
- mage: Yeah, probably.
- chippy: There are a few who don't like it, and I have no idea what they're doing.
All I want is to speak a language that looks like it was written by elves, is that too much to ask?
my status is "fuck the patriarchy" and this is why
- him: you
- me: Hi, what's up?
- him: what's the patriarchy
- me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=patriarchy
- him: That says all societies are patriarchies?
- me: I would agree unless you can point to a society that is inarguably matriarchal.
- me: And not just in terms of property law.
- him: The Amazons?
- me: That… isn't a real society?
- him: Well, it was based on a matriarchy in the area.
- him: I don't know what the name of that tribe is
- him: but that tribe was real.
- me: If you can give me proof of that, I'll say that's a valid argument, but I don't think that's true.
- me: Regardless, most societies are patriarchies and one counterexample doesn't disprove that.
- him: Whoa now, not an argument.
- him: Hey, I'm not starting a fight.
- me: oh, argument in terms of "thing you said"
- me: Not in terms of "fight".
- me: Sorry, not trying to imply it's a fight. I'm using argument to mean "the opinion that you're putting forth" and not trying to imply any sort of heatedness behind that, or my response.
- him: Alrighty then.
- him: So you're expressing general discontent with society.
- him: Specifically gender relations.
- me: Well, in this case I was furious about the response to the Daniel Tosh thing.
- me: But in general, yes, that sums up my feelings.
- him: If I had to guess, you're upset at Tosh.
- me: I'm not upset at Tosh, I'm upset at the men I know personally who defend his actions.
- me: Or who care more about protecting his free speech than fighting rape culture or protecting rape victims.
- me: I don't know Tosh, I can't be angry at him except on a very abstract level since he represents a lot of bullshit that does make me angry.
- he hasn't replied for 10 minutes
i'm already a princess
- me: I totally want to be a princess still.
- dude in class: Wait, weren't you talking yesterday about how Disney shoves princesses down little girl's throats?
- me: Yeah.
- dude in class: So then, how can you want to be a princess?
- me: Okay, you get like one opportunity to abort this conversation before I go all feminist on you, and this is it.
- dude: ...So how about that local sports team?
- me: I hate the patriarchy. I hate everything. Everything. I want to live on the moon.
- mom: That won't help.
- me: Why not?
- mom: Cause it's a man in the moon.